sales & marketing
Ready to dive into your marketing career with a workplace that truly lets you make a splash? Join our team as a Sales and Marketing Intern this summer.
Who We Are
A growing team committed to helping midwest businesses reach their business goals through creative marketing.
Who You Are
- A current student in Marketing, Communications, or another related major with a GPA of at least 2.5.
- You are determined to get hands-on experience, are adaptable, and seek growth in everything you do.
- You’re a driven problem solver that understands the fundamentals of marketing and wants to put what you’ve learned in school to use.
This on-site internship would be approximately 30 hours per week, starting in mid-May and ending in August. Start and end dates will be flexible to accommodate the selected candidate’s school schedule.
This internship’s primary focus is supporting HexaHive’s marketing and sales efforts, championing social media content and other internal marketing efforts, identifying sales opportunities, and streamlining marketing processes. If you’re excited about marketing and are eager to gain experience through mentorships, hands-on experience, and market research – this may be a great fit for you!
The right individual will be detail-oriented, a natural learner, and motivated to thrive within a growing startup environment.
What You’ll Do
This role bridges our sales efforts with our marketing efforts, supporting both areas to develop content and processes that build a seamless brand experience. You’ll gain hands-on experience on projects, while being supported by our talented marketing team, through supporting and even leading roles.
- Partner with the marketing team to create social media, website content, and other resources that resonate with our target audience.
- Support the sales team – identifying opportunities, researching businesses, assisting with proposals, and partnering to develop a seamless sales pipeline and process.
- Create and analyze email/promotional campaigns in an effort to streamline sales leads.
- Research target markets including trends and target organizations.
- Assisting with other marketing/sales tasks as assigned.
Why Work With Us
- Recognized as a Top 10 employer by the Young Professionals Network, we’re committed to helping each team member grow and succeed.
- You won’t be fetching coffee – instead, you can count on hands-on experience with businesses in a variety of industries and sizes.
- 100% coverage of hardware and software, including the choice between Mac or Windows for equipment.
- Team potlucks and events. We believe that a productive team is one that can laugh, eat, and hang out together.
- Favorite snacks and drinks on hand – whether it’s La Croix, White Claws, jerky, or fruit snacks – we’ll make sure to have all the essentials on-hand.
Ready to Apply?
Send us your resume, portfolio, and introduction to yourself by emailing email@example.com. We’ll begin screening immediately and will continue until we find the right addition.